St Mary's PTFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outward Bound Anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Outward Bound Anyone? Empty Outward Bound Anyone?

Post  MarcHendrickse Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 am

I was chatting to one of the new Committee members at the AGM and he told me that he has previously been involved in some very successful sponsored events through his work (he is a Fire Officer). It got me thinking.....

I've always wanted to do something really challenging like the Twin Peaks or a Commando Assault Course and if I was able to raise money along the way all the better. Am I completely mad or does anyone else secretly wish they could take part in something like this?

jocolor
MarcHendrickse
MarcHendrickse

Back to top Go down

Outward Bound Anyone? Empty Agree and some

Post  MrsT Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:56 am

I secretly wish I could take part in something like this! However, I would thoroughly enjoy sponsoring you and cheer from the sidelines!!! Smile

Also... in a past school... each class painted a large canvas, designed by them. They also got together and filled a themed basket...gardening, family night, movies..ect. Then, the PTA held a silent auction during a night they had all the families come out for pizza (or Italian) - meals paid for by the families in advance. There was a lot that could be done during these family nights..silent auctions, family pictures..ect.. all that were fundraisers for the PTA.

Cheers,
T
MrsT
MrsT

http://www.classroomofstars.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum